RoverPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new home for a fresh alliance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AE ally Request

Go down 
+2
101nath
Talpaiute
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Talpaiute

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-13

AE ally Request Empty
PostSubject: AE ally Request   AE ally Request EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 10:53 am

Alliance name - Aadon_Empire - http://www.darkthrone.com/alliances/viewprofile/1374

Leader - MerquryVanDen - http://www.darkthrone.com/viewprofile/index/397921

Founded - November 30, 2005

Average Level - 8

Members - 177

Allies
Demonic_Demons_Gold - http://www.darkthrone.com/alliances/viewprofile/1166
KnightsEmpire - http://www.darkthrone.com/alliances/viewprofile/538

Enemies - None

Members list - Errrr...not giving for obvious reasons >_>

Head Diplomat - Kaos_knite
Head Ambassador - DeathArchAngel

AE Facts :
- Founded by MerquryVanDen took.
- We tried all things, Multies, Top 10 alliances, Protection from and for other alliances, and basicly all posible strategies of playing an alliance
- We always help our allies in need
- Forum mainly used for spam and not important things for reasons I'd rather not share as they may undermine my alliance.
- We made many good contact in DT and many enemies, we are a War alliance even though we prefer peace.
- We allways help our allies in war and expect the same in return.

AE's forum : http://z10.invisionfree.com/Aadon_Empire_Forum/index.php?act=Re​g&CODE=00
Back to top Go down
101nath
Ambassador
101nath

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2008-10-04

AE ally Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE ally Request   AE ally Request EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 11:50 am

i know it isnt upto me if we ally but why keeps secrets from people you want to ally with?
Back to top Go down
Talpaiute

AE ally Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE ally Request   AE ally Request EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 12:01 pm

Cuz we ally with another alliance.
We provide support and ask for support.

AE does not like to share strategies of running the alliances.
Back to top Go down
Sojirou
Advanced User
Sojirou

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2008-10-03

AE ally Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE ally Request   AE ally Request EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 1:05 pm

understandable, but if you feel that some information is too sensitive to share, you shouldn't post it. Questions can then be asked to those who may be able to provide those kinds of answers. Your list is pretty comprehensive, but with deciding to post information vaguely, it makes a potential ally wary about you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1084530/
101nath
Ambassador
101nath

AE ally Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE ally Request   AE ally Request EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 1:11 pm

i was with Demonic_Demons and i know that they are a good alliance
Back to top Go down
Talpaiute

AE ally Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE ally Request   AE ally Request EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 4:47 pm

Quote :
it makes a potential ally wary about you.

We like warry Razz
We had in the past problems with ambassadors and leaders from other alliances that we were allied.
On the fact that we were allies they requested information from our members. And that put us in a not so nice situation. Plus we had a problem once with a STL that declared war on another alliance by himself and then asked for help to the allies.

That's we and you need to be wary of one another, to avoid dumb decision and moves from either part.
Back to top Go down
Aramire
Ambassador
Aramire

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-05

AE ally Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE ally Request   AE ally Request EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 8:28 pm

Talpaiute wrote:

That's we and you need to be wary of one another, to avoid dumb decision and moves from either part.

So what you're saying is that allies should distrust each other? At what point does distrust and misinformation between allies become a good thing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tn.ipbfree.com
101nath
Ambassador
101nath

AE ally Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE ally Request   AE ally Request EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 9:15 pm

i dunno i have any say in this but i have been ambassador before and hopefully will be again soon. mistrust never goes well. its probably not my place to say but i dont think we should ally
Back to top Go down
Talpaiute

AE ally Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE ally Request   AE ally Request EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 11:37 pm

Aramire wrote:
Talpaiute wrote:

So what you're saying is that allies should distrust each other? At what point does distrust and misinformation between allies become a good thing?

No i'm not saying disturb each other.
I'm saying we deal only with the authorised people. Mainly the ambassador and the Alliance leader.
We don't accept orders/requests from other people in the allied alliance except these two. Esspecialy for trying to avoid miscomunications.
Back to top Go down
Anaroth
Ambassador

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-10-03

AE ally Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE ally Request   AE ally Request EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:33 am

i know kaos and his a good guy... Mer? if his not the same person in beta with wat he did b4 he retired from there... then its okay...lol

but anyway... you should put more trust instead of this... and btw... i dun think tat u should take tat face into count... only dealing with leaders and ambassador? tats never a good thing... you should listen to more ppl instead... but of course those who are higher ups.... oh ya... tal tell kaos i said tat he should do more about his d_d...+.+ and ill pay mer a visit d... its been some time since i talked to him...XD

Evil monkey coalition... i still dun know who came up with that name...==
Back to top Go down
Talpaiute

AE ally Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE ally Request   AE ally Request EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 12:59 pm

Quote :
Evil monkey coalition... i still dun know who came up with that name...==

I don't know either but we are not in that coalition. Razz

butt for the people who deal i don't know what is right or not. It's just the way we do business and up until now it's been working. Very Happy
And we let the people decide onlu that we don't send them to negotiations.
Each member has a purpose and each of them does it,s job. That is why we leave alliance matters for the ones assigned to the job.

If you chose to ally with us an official ambasador will be sent to represent AE. I'm just here temporary to see if you guys want to become allies with AE Very Happy. I,m a feedback checker.
Back to top Go down
Aramire
Ambassador
Aramire

AE ally Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE ally Request   AE ally Request EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:52 pm

I understand what you mean, but it still does not explain why you feel the need to withhold important information from an alliance that is possibly going to be working with you for a long period of time.

No offence to you, but from past experience I have to say that AE's policies concerning it's allies were not exactly sound. ThE_NeXuS was an ally of AE in Beta and while you weren't the worst allies to have, the constant wars for no apparent reason really put us off.
Back to top Go down
Talpaiute

AE ally Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE ally Request   AE ally Request EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:48 pm

Dude from what i can remember.
ThE_NeXuS never asked for help from AE and we never asked ThE_NeXuS for help.
And in all the wars we wad we never dragged allies into them. If they wanted to help they would say. We allmost never asked for help and neither did you and we respected that.

But now we are trying to adopt a different strategy in gold. One that implies only serious allies and full commitment to alllies in almost all cases.
Back to top Go down
Aramire
Ambassador
Aramire

AE ally Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE ally Request   AE ally Request EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:35 pm

Okay then, could I ask you to post a complete copy of your allied policies here? I think it would help the situation if we all fully understood what exactly you want from us and what we can expect in return.
Back to top Go down
Talpaiute

AE ally Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE ally Request   AE ally Request EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:03 pm

K i'll look to see if we have one writen down on our forum if not i'll have to get the official one from merq.

BTw why doesn't Underberg post here?
Back to top Go down
Underberg
Admin
Underberg

Number of posts : 1463
Registration date : 2008-10-02

AE ally Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE ally Request   AE ally Request EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:12 pm

Under's got a lot on his mind ATM
Back to top Go down
Aramire
Ambassador
Aramire

AE ally Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE ally Request   AE ally Request EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:34 pm

Is Underberg ok?
Back to top Go down
Underberg
Admin
Underberg

AE ally Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE ally Request   AE ally Request EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:37 pm

I hear he's fine Razz
Back to top Go down
Aramire
Ambassador
Aramire

AE ally Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE ally Request   AE ally Request EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:48 pm

That's good, just checking, he seemed to be posting less.
Back to top Go down
Underberg
Admin
Underberg

AE ally Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE ally Request   AE ally Request EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 6:15 pm

meh, it probably just seemed that way. Razz Might be because I bought a second house in the DT alliance recruitment forums... Now I live there too!

Anyways... I turned down AE's request due to various reasons. We'll keep our friendly bonds, but no official allyship now!

topic closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AE ally Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE ally Request   AE ally Request Empty

Back to top Go down

AE ally Request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoverPack :: Alliance Affairs :: Ally Requests-
Jump to: