RoverPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new home for a fresh alliance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to RoverPack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Underberg
Admin
Underberg

Number of posts : 1463
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Welcome to RoverPack Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to RoverPack   Welcome to RoverPack EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 4:06 pm

Welcome to the RoverPack forum. If you want to join us you can ask for an invitation here. Please state your DT ingame name, your level and why you want to join us.
Back to top Go down
hiperson
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoverPack   Welcome to RoverPack EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 12:14 am

Hiya! I'm here from the alliance from Corrino, and I'll be your ambassador. My username is hiperson135. Only level 1, but I'm going more defense than offense this time around. I want to join so I can be more infromed about what's going on in your alliance and stuff...yeah. So, see ya around. And if you want my AIM, ask me in-game, since what you said in your alliance profile.
Back to top Go down
Loral
Regular
Loral

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoverPack   Welcome to RoverPack EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 12:44 am

Hiperson135: No offense but you don't even list your alliance "Corrino" on your profile. I vote that you need someone to vouch for you before adding you as our Ambassador.
Back to top Go down
Underberg
Admin
Underberg

Number of posts : 1463

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoverPack   Welcome to RoverPack EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 3:02 pm

Got Hand_of_Sorrow to confirm... let's trust her eh Very Happy you got an invite mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to RoverPack   Welcome to RoverPack Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to RoverPack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoverPack :: Alliance Affairs :: Invite Requests-
Jump to: