RoverPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new home for a fresh alliance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wish invite (writing to get as nearly as 10-255 characters because of dumb system)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kriitinj
Anonymous

I wish invite (writing to get as nearly as 10-255 characters because of dumb system) Empty
PostSubject: I wish invite (writing to get as nearly as 10-255 characters because of dumb system)   I wish invite (writing to get as nearly as 10-255 characters because of dumb system) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 12:42 pm

would wish to have an invite Smile

Back to top Go down
_igor_

_igor_

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-10-03

I wish invite (writing to get as nearly as 10-255 characters because of dumb system) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish invite (writing to get as nearly as 10-255 characters because of dumb system)   I wish invite (writing to get as nearly as 10-255 characters because of dumb system) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 6:00 pm

sent
Back to top Go down
hiperson
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I wish invite (writing to get as nearly as 10-255 characters because of dumb system)   I wish invite (writing to get as nearly as 10-255 characters because of dumb system) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 12:13 am

uh, well. this IS embarrassing. I Asked for an invite to your alliance as ambassador from Corrino_Gold, but I went inactive due to problems in real life. You sent the invite to me while I was gone, and the invite got deleted. But I'm back and, if it's okay with you guys, I would like an invite now that I'm back. If it's not okay, I understand.
Back to top Go down
Underberg
Admin
Underberg

Number of posts : 1463
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: I wish invite (writing to get as nearly as 10-255 characters because of dumb system)   I wish invite (writing to get as nearly as 10-255 characters because of dumb system) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 12:21 pm

hold it rovers, got to check him out first as Corrino just assigned a new Liaison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish invite (writing to get as nearly as 10-255 characters because of dumb system)   I wish invite (writing to get as nearly as 10-255 characters because of dumb system) Empty

Back to top Go down

I wish invite (writing to get as nearly as 10-255 characters because of dumb system)
Page 1 of 1