RoverPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new home for a fresh alliance.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SPAMSPAMSPAM

Go down 
+6
Loral
ArcaneKnight02
Lasherfnm
Sojirou
Anaroth
Underberg
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Underberg
Admin
Underberg

Number of posts : 1463
Registration date : 2008-10-02

SPAMSPAMSPAM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPAMSPAMSPAM   SPAMSPAMSPAM - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:39 pm

lol, nice post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArcaneKnight02
Elite Spammer
ArcaneKnight02

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: SPAMSPAMSPAM   SPAMSPAMSPAM - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 3:05 pm

hehe thanks, i try Razz

i think you missed what i said in guess who's next though since me and AC spammed onto another page hehe Razz
Back to top Go down
Underberg
Admin
Underberg

PostSubject: Re: SPAMSPAMSPAM   SPAMSPAMSPAM - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 8:03 pm

uh oh, gonna read back right now Razz
Back to top Go down
ArcaneKnight02
Elite Spammer
ArcaneKnight02

PostSubject: Re: SPAMSPAMSPAM   SPAMSPAMSPAM - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 8:17 pm

damn straight! mwahah! ^^
Back to top Go down
Underberg
Admin
Underberg

PostSubject: Re: SPAMSPAMSPAM   SPAMSPAMSPAM - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:05 am

lolz gonna post your writing assignment here? Razz
Back to top Go down
ArcaneKnight02
Elite Spammer
ArcaneKnight02

PostSubject: Re: SPAMSPAMSPAM   SPAMSPAMSPAM - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:07 am

hehe guess i could, format might look kinda crappy but i'll post it all here after this post...it's not double posting...kinda...ok it is but in a spam thread where it's a conversation that can be over looked Razz
Back to top Go down
ArcaneKnight02
Elite Spammer
ArcaneKnight02

PostSubject: Re: SPAMSPAMSPAM   SPAMSPAMSPAM - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:23 am

Repentance

The man sat atop his horse, slumped forwards in a tired daze. He had been travelling for days and had yet to come across any civilization, and so he was close to the point of collapsing from exhaustion and lack of food or water. A breeze picked up around him and he pulled his dirty, brown travelling cloak around him in an attempt to keep warm. The horse trotted along a dusty road in the middle of a barren wasteland, a result of the war from a few years prior. The land had been locked in conflict for many years, between the State and the Rebels, a war that had lasted for a decade. For years the fight was in a stalemate, both sides as strong as the other. However, after eight years the State employed the help of a powerful group of men. These men were known as Coactum Natura, they had the ability to control the four elements: earth, fire, water and air. Using their powers they decimated the Rebel’s lands, turning half of the land into barren wasteland. The man slowly lifted his head, hazel eyes glazed as he stared off into the distance. A small rundown town surrounded by fields had come into view a few miles ahead. The buildings looked derelict and the fields were dusty with weak and dying crops. It had been the same in all the other towns he had visited as well. Every town in the wastelands was like this.

He tapped his heels into the horse’s sides; the action causing the horse to change its pace to a canter. The change in speed sent a gentle breeze through the man’s messy brown hair. The Sun peeked over the horizon, glowing a fiery orange and bathing the sky in a pinkish and orange hue. The man lowered his head again and slumped forwards once more. He breathed deep, ragged breaths and his hands held loosely onto the reins of his mount. When he reached the village people sitting out on their porches stared at the man with a mixture of curiosity and suspicion. He always received this kind of greeting. Travellers were a rare sight in the wastelands, and with good reason. There was nothing to see out here, no reason to pass through this area, all the trade routes ran through the still intact parts of the land, there was no need to wander in such a lifeless and disgusting place. However, he had made it his mission to do this and he wouldn’t give up. By the time his steed had trotted halfway down the main street of the town, his vision was swimming and he swayed unsteadily from side to side on his saddle. In the end his exhaustion caught up with him, causing him to faint abruptly and fall from atop his horse. A chorus of gasps escaped the townsfolk, who had left their positions on their porches to come to the exhausted, and now unconscious, traveller’s aid.

After his display of physical and mental exhaustion in the middle of town, the townsfolk had given him a place to sleep and, with what they could spare, food and water. Whether it was because of the townsfolk’s sympathy for the man or the man’s social skills, he became friends with everyone in the town within his first day there. The man stayed in the town to keep up his strength until he would move onto the next town. During his stay the man helped the people tend to the dying fields and repair the worst of the buildings. He would even entertain the children of the village, the few that were there, with imaginary tales of heroes and villains, forests filled with magical creatures, gods and demons, and other fantasies that children dreamt about. He quickly became popular amongst everyone in the town. When he had regained some of his strength the people of the town began to notice the man disappearing mysteriously in the late hours of the evening and returning just as the sun began to set, but so long as he came back before nightfall none of the people were concerned, although there were few who were not curious as to what the man’s nocturnal activities could be.

For a week the man remained in the town without any problems occurring. However, at midday, as he was telling more tales of fantasy to the children, the loud stamping of hooves grabbed the attention of the whole village. Stampeding down the dusty main street of the town was a group of a dozen or so burly men on horseback, crudely forged knives strapped to each man’s belt. They were bandits. Bandits would normally pillage small towns for food and water, but there was only one thing bandits came to towns like this for: women. The women shrieked and children cried, while the men tried hurry them inside the houses on either side of the street. The man who appeared to be the leader of the group, a monster of a man, barked with a cruel laughter as the townsfolk scrabbled around the street in fear. Before the bandits could advance further the traveller stepped forwards with a calm expression on his face. In a soft and gentle voice the man said, “Please leave this town peacefully, if you do this no harm will come to you.” The townsfolk stared at the man incredulously and the bandits roared with laughter. Was the man insane? He had threatened a dozen bandits and expected to get away with his life? The bandits slid off their horses and surrounded the man from all sides; each one had a malicious glint in their eyes. The leader of the group stepped forwards and drew his knife.
“Oi, who do you think you are eh? Some kinda’ ‘ero?” The man laughed as he finished speaking and gestured for the rest of the group to draw their weapons. The man continued to stare at the leader with a calm expression and spoke in the same gentle voice.
“Does this mean you won’t be leaving peacefully?” the man tilted his head to the side as he questioned the group of men. His reply was a fist connecting with his jaw, which sent him to the floor with a loud thud. He slowly picked himself up off of the floor and said once more with his calm voice, “Very well then.” In the blink of an eye he was in front of the man who had struck him and, before the man could register it, he placed his hand against the man’s chest. In seconds the man was torn to pieces by blades of wind, he was dead before he could even feel the pain. The man, everyone realised, had just manipulated the air to create a weapon. The man that the people of the town had come to love was a Coactum Natura, their greatest enemy. Every bandit took a step back in fear, eyes wide as they stared at their death. The man made extravagant gestures with his hands and stamps with his feet, causing large rocks to fly from the earth and crush the bandits, and more wind blades to slice them apart. After a minute of the bandits feebly trying to run away and scrambling around the street in fear, only the leader of the bandits remained. The brutish man dropped to his knees crying and whimpering for mercy. As the man looked down at the monster of a man he realised how pathetic the creature was. He would show the man mercy…with a quick death. With one single swift movement of his hand the man’s neck was split wide open and he slumped to the floor, his eyes wide and lifeless staring up into the sky.

The townsfolk did not cheer with joy when they were saved, only a tense silence filled the small town. The traveller, a man they had all come to trust and befriend, had turned out to be something that they had hated for years now. Their opinion wasn’t going to change from this one act. He was one of them, one of the men who had sentenced them to the sorry excuses for lives they had now. In their eyes he was all of them. All of the people who had destroyed their land, taken away their water, taken away their lives. He was a monster, he was to be hated. This is what the eyes of the townsfolk told him as he passed by them all on his horse. Soon these people would discover that while he had disappeared everyday he was building them a well. He had dug a hole in the earth and manipulated the water from deep within the earth to rise. He had given them clean water to drink, bathe in, and use to water their crops. Even this would not change their views though. Perhaps the children would be grateful, but they were children, they were naïve, they didn’t know what he had done to them and their families in the past. He would leave this town and begin travelling to the next one. The same thing would happen there as well. It was always the same. If a person were to ask him, although they never would when they learned what he was, why do you help these people? He would tell them this: “During the war it was I who led the Coactum Natura and it was under my command that they turned half the land into wasteland. The wastelands are my fault, and mine alone. So I will travel the wastelands and help everyone I meet, provide them with water and save them from bandits, even if they come to hate me, which they will. But this is my mission. This is my repentance.”

And there you have it! for those that are interested, Coactum Natura is latin for "Force of Nature"
Back to top Go down
ArcaneKnight02
Elite Spammer
ArcaneKnight02

PostSubject: Re: SPAMSPAMSPAM   SPAMSPAMSPAM - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 7:45 pm

so that completely killed any conversation eh?
Back to top Go down
Underberg
Admin
Underberg

PostSubject: Re: SPAMSPAMSPAM   SPAMSPAMSPAM - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 12:00 pm

Triple posting!!! I should issue an official warning Andrew!!!

Then again, I feel kinda guilty for still not having read your huge post, which would be the reason for me not yet posting here... Razz I'll see if I can free up some time later today Razz Lot of work to do before tomorrow!!!
Back to top Go down
ArcaneKnight02
Elite Spammer
ArcaneKnight02

PostSubject: Re: SPAMSPAMSPAM   SPAMSPAMSPAM - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:21 pm

hehe you should but you won't Razz

work comes before my huge post, read it whenever you have the time, i'm not THAT desperate for feedback Razz
Back to top Go down
Underberg
Admin
Underberg

PostSubject: Re: SPAMSPAMSPAM   SPAMSPAMSPAM - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 12:05 am

Nice story Andy, I actually mean it! Very Happy I was kinda reluctant to read that massive solid block of text, but once I got going I read it all the way through in a minute. Very Happy Well done!
Back to top Go down
ArcaneKnight02
Elite Spammer
ArcaneKnight02

PostSubject: Re: SPAMSPAMSPAM   SPAMSPAMSPAM - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 6:09 pm

hehe thanks, it looks like there's more than there actually is Razz
Back to top Go down
Underberg
Admin
Underberg

PostSubject: Re: SPAMSPAMSPAM   SPAMSPAMSPAM - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:33 am

hehe I meant to say it caught my interest so I kept reading Smile
Back to top Go down
ArcaneKnight02
Elite Spammer
ArcaneKnight02

PostSubject: Re: SPAMSPAMSPAM   SPAMSPAMSPAM - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 1:05 am

...that sounds better ^^

but i think i killed conversation in this thread -.-"
Back to top Go down
Underberg
Admin
Underberg

PostSubject: Re: SPAMSPAMSPAM   SPAMSPAMSPAM - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 12:54 am

you MURDERER!!!

Muhahahaha old guy getting into action Razz (referring to our favorite Manga subject Razz)
Back to top Go down
ArcaneKnight02
Elite Spammer
ArcaneKnight02

PostSubject: Re: SPAMSPAMSPAM   SPAMSPAMSPAM - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 7:34 pm

haha i know! how awesome eh? new chapter today! it better be good and not some short and crappy build up to a really short and unimpressive fight...i hate that...
Back to top Go down
Underberg
Admin
Underberg

PostSubject: Re: SPAMSPAMSPAM   SPAMSPAMSPAM - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 1:59 pm

it wasn't short, but it wasn't impressive either Razz
Back to top Go down
ArcaneKnight02
Elite Spammer
ArcaneKnight02

PostSubject: Re: SPAMSPAMSPAM   SPAMSPAMSPAM - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:03 pm

yay my birthday ^^ i get to go for an all you can eat chinese buffet with my family tonight! I'm gonna eat the place out! mwahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Lasherfnm
Elite Spammer
Lasherfnm

Number of posts : 1000
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: SPAMSPAMSPAM   SPAMSPAMSPAM - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:24 pm

Go and have fun kid-o. Happy B-Day!!!
Back to top Go down
Underberg
Admin
Underberg

PostSubject: Re: SPAMSPAMSPAM   SPAMSPAMSPAM - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:53 pm

lol, me gonna be eating Thai AND Japanese tonight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lasherfnm
Elite Spammer
Lasherfnm

Number of posts : 1000
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: SPAMSPAMSPAM   SPAMSPAMSPAM - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:21 pm

Sushi night eh?
Back to top Go down
ArcaneKnight02
Elite Spammer
ArcaneKnight02

PostSubject: Re: SPAMSPAMSPAM   SPAMSPAMSPAM - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 7:11 pm

sushi XD and thanks Lasher, i did enjoy myself ^^ But i couldn't eat them out, there was too much! >.<
Back to top Go down
Underberg
Admin
Underberg

PostSubject: Re: SPAMSPAMSPAM   SPAMSPAMSPAM - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 12:59 pm

lol that's always the case Arc. Smile

Oh yeah it was great sushi Very Happy Sake was alright as well. Very Happy

Cool bleach intro this week Very Happy Seems like Ichigo and Kon are travelling to the past or sth... Or that Rukia's old friend changed some memories or sth...
Back to top Go down
ArcaneKnight02
Elite Spammer
ArcaneKnight02

PostSubject: Re: SPAMSPAMSPAM   SPAMSPAMSPAM - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:56 pm

yeah it looks good don't it? noone knows Ichigo anymore XD

i had powercuts for all of today! my ENTIRE TOWN was down for the day until some generators were put all around the place, and my connections got messed up, no tv, internet, etc, didn't get them back until 2 hours after i got my power >.< evil power cuts!!! Sitting quietly doing nothing is bad enough, but doing it in candle light? that's one step too far my friends...
Back to top Go down
Underberg
Admin
Underberg

PostSubject: Re: SPAMSPAMSPAM   SPAMSPAMSPAM - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 3:30 pm

haha poor guy! Smile So did you round up some friends and make the neighbourhood unsafe? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPAMSPAMSPAM   SPAMSPAMSPAM - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

SPAMSPAMSPAM
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoverPack :: Discussion and Spam :: Spam Section-
Jump to: